Customised Antoria Les Paul

 With Man of the Hour at The Camden Underworld in 2007

My second guitar. I got this in 1984 and it is fucking great. I've had a Khaler trem stuck on it, Grover tuners and it's had Select by EMG & now Dimarzio pickups in it. I'm not sure exactly how old it is as it was second hand when I got it. Not bad for fifty quid.


1987
With Flib Ginis Dead`Chimps in Anlaby. We managed to do three albums on a four track. I did all the guitars for them on this here Les Paul.

1989
Salem band practice. Steve Adams is using my Les Paul for the photo because his Zenta SG copy looked fucking shit basically. Funny thing about that is a Zenta guitar could hardly make us look bigger twerps than we looked anyway.

1990
With Warp Spasm in Woodmansey town hall. At this point everything about the guitar is exactly as I got it. Shortly after this I got a Khaler tremelo stuck on it along with a Select by EMG pickup in the bridge.


1992
With Warp Spasm in Hull Queens Gardens. A full concert, the sound is relatively good and you can get an idea of what the guitar sounded like.

1993
With Cosmic Juggernaut at The Horse & Jockey in Bury, my favorite venue of all time. I learned all my vices here, learned how to play to survive and all the rest of it.

I did most of the guitars on this with the Les Paul.

The live side of this album was played with the Les Paul. It was recorded at The Blue Lamp in Hull and featured late great Gary Burroughs on guest midi saxophone & vacuum cleaner.

1994
All the lead guitars were done on the Les Paul.

1995
With Concrete Head, soundcheck at Bridlington Leisure World.

1997
I did all the guitars for this album with this guitar.

All of the guitars on this album we're done with it as well.

Matt plays guitar and I play bass on the tracks Oil and Water & Yeovil or Mine on It's Beyond Scooping Matthew. This is him recording one them.

With Dog Muck performing Cary Grant in the Comunity from the album I Think I've Poo'ed my Mind.

2002
Once again all the guitars were done with this great guitar.

Recording Too Many Titles Not Enough songs at Caroline Place Hull.

2006
Stevie Power & Tommy Concrete, Man of the Hour at Studio 24 Edinburgh. I ditched the scratchplate and replaced the tuners with Grovers as the original ones were totally worn out.


With Shitball at the Mayhem Festival Edinburgh. Playing Ain't Gonna from The Hot Summer Breeze Gives Me The Nuts Of A Wild Boars.


2007
With Man of the Hour at the Camden Underworld. On the Stronger United tour with Panic Cell & Forever Never.

2011
I did all the guitars for part one with this guitar.

Playing The Citadel of Peace by Jackal-Headed Guard of the Dead live at The Fishtank in Durham. The guitar now has a Dimarzio Super Distortion in the bridge position and is coil tappable. The middle position of the pickup selector is wired so that the pickups are out of phase with each other.

2013
With Tommy Concrete and the Werewolves. Live at The Banshee Labyrinth Edinburgh Feb 2013

Recording with Jackal-Headed Guard of the Dead